Tuesday, October 27, 2009

When Would You Like to Schedule Your Next Torture?

It’s kinda strange that I post my disapproval on Sunday and then read an article like this on Tuesday:

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2009/10/27/u-s-official-resigns-in-protest-of-afghanistan-war-policy/?icid=main|main|dl2|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.politicsdaily.com%2F2009%2F10%2F27%2Fu-s-official-resigns-in-protest-of-afghanistan-war-policy%2F%0D%0A

Looks like Matthew read my post. Didn’t think anyone was actually reading this.

I went to the Dentists’ office on Monday. Boooooo! I have nothing against Dentists them selves or the people that work with them. I think they’re all stand up people. In fact I make it a point to be extra nice to these people. Why? Well because they must get a lot of flack through out the day. Also, if I’m really nice, maybe the person thrusting an ice pick into my face might be a little gentle.

No such luck.

I really honestly think this guy was pissed about some mortgage check or something and decided he wanted to carve his initials into my mouth.

Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment