Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MUSE and Some Other Band in Atlanta!

I went to the U2/MUSE concert last night. Or should I say “MUSE/U2?” Yeah, that’s right, I said it. MUSE was better than U2 last night at the Georgia Dome and there were at least 3 people there at the show that agree with me. Two of those people were British and we talked on the MARTA rail system.

I was so pumped when they played Our Time Is Running Out. My head like spun around at least 7 times I was so excited. Well after 45 minutes they were done. I was upset they didn’t play more and then there was like an hour wait for U2. I’m not saying I was disappointed with U2 or anything, I just don’t think they measure up to MUSE.

Overall I had a blast!

After the show we had to break all of the speeding limits across Northern Atlanta to get to the baby sitters house. My wife can drive like a drunken banshee on fire. That may be a little too descriptive but she made me proud. 60 in a 35 zone? Yeah, you're impressed too.

Let me just go on the record and say that MARTA is dirty. I was farted on like 5 times. Next time we will sit in our car through traffic like God intended. Another thing about MARTA is I can't shake the "This Is Sparta!" techno YouTube clip. I wanted to scream "THIS IS MARTA!!!"






2 comments:

  1. OMG you crack me up...just remember when you're talking smack about your wife--I'M READING!! :0) Mmmmwwwa! I had a blast at our first concert together...and Marta is dirty, dirty. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that was smack dear. Please re-read and consider the compliment "Drunken Banshee on Fire" and that I stated "..she made me proud.."

    ReplyDelete