Monday, October 5, 2009

An Old Friend

I haven't seen Justin Powell since 1996. It's been way too long since I've talked to him and I'm really anxious to see him again. Justin is that friend you could always talk to about anything. I recently found him on Facebook. After high school I messed around at Seminole Community College before shipping off to the Marines. After that I lost touch with every one I know except Gloria and my Family.

Justin just got married too. I’m kinda ticked off at myself for not trying to reach him earlier than this. He’s doing well in North Carolina and I think his brother Jeremy lives there too. He’s in a band called Vertigo Jazz Project and I’d like to go see him play. The band is really good and if you’re in Jazz I recommend it.

I’m trying to go see his show on this Saturday but I have to contend with my wife’s plan to go see FAME. Quite a debacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment