Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bullet the Blue Sky!

Ok, this is big. THIS IS HUGE! My wife found U2 tickets. I don’t know how she did it and I don’t care to inquire who she had to beat up to get them. All I care about is that I’m getting on the MARTA and heading to the G-Dome and I’ll be seeing MUSE in concert!! Woooo hooo! U2 is ok too.

Ok, so in appreciation for my wife I do solemnly swear to take out the trash for the next 5 months. I’ll also cut the grass for the next year. All by myself.

This is totally crazy. My head is going to spin right off. First I land tickets to the Eagles-Falcons game, then I re-connect with Justin and now I might be going to see MUSE and U2 in concert. What a week.

1 comment:

  1. you do solemnly swear, eh? Ummmm...part of your husbandly duties is doing these things anyway :0), so what do I get for landing you these tickets (for cheap to boot!) & finding a babysitter in less than 5 hours before the concert?!
    Much Love,
    RCakes

    ReplyDelete