Saturday, October 24, 2009

Early Morning

What a day. It started at 5:30 am with my son who was upset about something. I took a shower and got online. When 6:30 rolled around I took off to Firestone. First in line!! 25 minute oil change.

Got back home to take a nap and then it was photo shoot time with Ryan and Robin. Ryan did great and I have some really good shots of him. Then he pee'd on the overthrow that we just bought at the fabric store. Grrrrrrr! But the photos are something else.

In fact they are so good that Robin put them under lock and key and might end up being Christmas gifts. I burned out a bulb during the shoot so I had to go out and get one. I got the wrong bulb. Apparently I need to go get a real bulb from a camera shop or online or something. The crap in the store is only tungsten.

My mother in law arrived and we went for a drive through the country and I got some more good shots. Interesting sunset turned up and I have that also. Then as soon as we got home I cooked sirloin filet with flavored rice and broccoli. I also threw in bearnaise sauce for the veggies and the steak. It was great and I enjoyed wine with it!!

Ryan did not want to go to sleep tonight. It's hard to sleep when you are as cute as he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment