Monday, November 2, 2009

Waka waka waka

Fozzie Bear was great wasn't he? His act is act is an inspiration to bears everywhere.

I think something needs to be said about common courtesy. I'm not sure if it has to do with the area I live in or maybe the teachers skip over this topic for their own twisted reasons but I have discovered a schism in our society.

This is something that happened a while back. A co-worker, who will remain nameless, was smart enough to open my bathroom stall door. Now I don't know why he did it but I hope he felt like an idiot. Why do I hope that? Well because he's an idiot besides the fact. Regardless of the fact, the indiviual has to knock! Especially in this situation.

Yes, yes, you can look under the damn door if you want but knock if you don't. What's so hard about that? Is it a tradition that our people have sworn to forget? Or are you one of them "educated" peoples? I don't just walk into rooms without knocking so why should it be so hard in the men's room? I give up.

Oh! I'm looking forward to a remake of a cheesey 80's mini series on TV tomorrow. V!
http://abc.go.com/shows/v/

No comments:

Post a Comment