Monday, November 30, 2009

Aliens and Tigers and Traffic! OH MY!

I’d like to pat myself on the back for the unoriginal title real quick.

Ok, I feel better now. I wasn’t able to watch the end of V. Unfortunately there was too much housework and not enough hired help to get it done.*
So I endured and waited till last night to watch it on Hulu. What a great series. You won’t agree with me if you’re not into syfy. That’s ok, you’re entitled to your opinion here at Nonsense. We (I) allow that in this blog.
I won’t summarize in case you would like to watch it on Hulu as well, or by some other means of the internet/OnDemand/network or what-have-you.

Whilst we sat down to be thankful for over-throwing the Indians at our in-laws this year something happened. Something big and huge and amazing happened. Actually it’s none of our business what happened but we (all of us) want to know regardless. Tiger Woods was found unconscious next to his vehicle, a broken fire hydrant and a banged up tree. That’s all we’re gonna find out now folks cause he’s keeping a tight lid on the situation. For all I know there could have been a drunken giraffe involved in this story but we won’t find out until the story is sold to a major network. Long live capitalism!

Traffic. Apparently I was wrong about Death visiting shoppers on Black Friday. Nope, instead this year he was cruzing around in his hummer blasting Lady Gaga tunes sporting a pair of shades and causing people to drive like idiots. 3 hour traffic delay going out of Atlanta and coming back. My wife and I even came back a day early and still got nailed. Not by Death. Just the traffic. That made our trip to beautiful** Bainbridge 8 hours instead of 4.

*There are 4 servants in our mansion.
**Bainbridge is not actually beautiful.

Image from roflrazzi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment