Thursday, December 3, 2009

Commader in Briefs

Well I don’t know where to start with President Obama’s speech. I will say with confidence that I have mixed emotions. I’m not totally sold on Afghanistan. What will we accomplish there? What will be the end results if we do restore their country? What will be the ultimate cost? Who will Tiger Woods sleep with next?

I’m sorry. That was rude.

I would like to apologize to my family for that last joke. It was a transgression. The media is to blame for my behavior but I have let down my fans. I am so truly sorry and I apologize not only to my wife but also my son and the neighbor’s cat for my childish and selfish acts of stupidity.

I bet he feels like a big dumb chubby kid, caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

I saw 2012 over the Thanksgiving break whilst avoiding traffic horrors. The typical main character tried to avoid being killed by disasters caused by the end of the world. This movie relies on heavy special effects. I, however, rely on chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment