Thursday, January 7, 2010

Reading this Will Make Your Love Life Better!!

HA! The title worked! Advertising is like that sometimes. It's not exactly the truth*. It's amazing what some people print these days and the horse crap that is driving the sales pitch. I won't go into specifics because I'm an advertiser, but if I had to use a case-in-point, I would say "Head On, apply directly to the forehead." If you don't remember that annoying ad then I'm sure you know of another.

So in tradition with this blog, I will now change directions and write something completely out of place.

I'm reading books. Yes, plural, as in more than one. I just finished an online version of "A Knock at Midnight: Inspiration from the Great Sermons of Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr." I was looking for a quote from MLK but couldn't find it in these sermons so I kept looking. Another book I'm reading now is "Failures of the Presidents" which is a factual book about some of the decisions America has made. Both are very interesting reads.

It's starting to snow in Atlanta. I'll be driving through it up to Pennsylvania tomorrow so wish me luck.

*The truth may vary from business to business and does not include batteries. Facts sold separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment