Tuesday, January 12, 2010

McGwire Who?

Before going on about something very important that you will regret reading, I would like to acknowledge the new and improved banner graphic. I paid a Chinese refugee from Fuzhou to create it. At first he had a picture of a crane flying over a mountain and I almost barfed. After some motivational speech and a dash of violence he created the masterpiece you behold at the top of this blog. Also, please not that there is a new Dooms-Day gadget on the right hand side with some information about WW3.

I've noticed recently that people [in general] are very nice these days. I'm always getting compliments on how well I shaved this day and "nice choice of socks!" on that day and "Fantastic hair buddy!" all the time. I love it and I just want to take the time to acknowledge these people for brightening up my day.

Now, having said that, I'd like to examine, with a scientific approach, the situation at hand. Someone in the government used the "N" word. Senator Harry Reid is from Searchlight, Nevada. He is a democrat and a huge supporter of Barrack Obama. He supported him so much that he went as far as saying, "...light-skinned" African-American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."

Here you can see an image of Mr. Reid without his white hood on.

Now naturally I usually don't use a lot of Photoshop [lie] but I felt obligated to fix Harry's hand in this instance.

And yes, I am aware that the President has given him a full pardon and accepted his apology. I'm aware that it is custom to forgive and let live. I am also savvy to the fact that mustard has no place on a chicken sandwich. But this isn't my first rodeo. This blog wasn't born yesterday. The keyboard I type on may be from DELL but there sure as shit ain't no farmer in it. You ain't pulling no golden fleece over my eyes!

Damn it, there goes my southern accent.

So what do we do about it? Should we say, "Oh well, he's human." Shall we accept; "We should forgive and allow him to pass laws." Is it correct to re-elect him? Hell yes! Let's throw him a parade while we're at it too. We can follow it up with a ceremony and present him with a bigotry medal of honor. Screw it, let's chisel out a statue of him holding a noose.

If you ask me, which no one should ever do, I would say this whole thing is a cover up story to take the spot light off of Mark McGwire.

Photo courtesy of www.cityweekly.net. However, the image is everywhere on the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment