Monday, September 28, 2009

Ryan Smiled and the Whole World Smiled with Him.

In case you haven't been to my flickr site, go check it out. There's a bunch of pictures that still need to go up but I'm finding less and less time to do it. There are so many things that require a parent's attention that, well, for instance: as I'm typing this, I'm rocking Ryan in a swing. Not easy to do in-between sentences. But it's totally worth it. His smile is now the highlight of my life. Robin caught it on video and it's on the flickr site, but only for friends and family.

Email me if you'd like to see it and I'll be happy to send you a link.

Nonsense! I've recently bought a Dell Inspiron. I love the machine and the 4 gigs of Ram with 64 bit processing is amazing for graphic editing and multitasking. It runs like a dream. Everything is almost perfect . . . except . . . VISTA!!! Nooooooo..
Ok, that might have been a little over dramatic. My appologies. It's actually not the end of the world and I don't think Vista is as bad as the hype has made it out to be. There are, however, some major problems for people that aren't on the top of the computing game. Most users are probably ultra mega upset with the security features that annoy at every turn. Secondly, I would bet a large sum that the same people are upset with the file/folder setup. There's simply too many options and one can waste hours trying to find stuff. Vista likes to put downloads wherever it wants to. It also has two sets of "Program Files" folders. Microsoft will have to really pull their foot out and get their schtuff straight with Windows 7.

I'm happy about my new computer but I'm waiting on Windows 7 and keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment