Friday, January 7, 2011

S L O W

I'm on the slowest computer available right now. Page down loads are about two days in time to display. I'm getting my car washed and waxed and I think the computer might be oppressed by the man. I'm not totally sure. The whole experience is very unsettling.

Almost as unsettling as watching the car in front of you drive right off a curve into an embankment at full speed. I have no idea what was wrong with the dude or if he had fallen asleep or what. Just totally bizare. Almost as bizare as the stupid birds falling out of the sky because of the fireworks. Actually I don't care about that. I mean I do. But really, I don't. In a way I sort of care. But not really.

Ok, since I only have 2 more minutes on this clunker I'll leave you with this link to Atlanta's newspaper. It's real. This person is an idiot. Furthormore, my wife's boss was having an afair with him. Cool huh?

Happy Friday!

http://www.ajc.com/news/cherokee/cherokee-schools-spokesmans-job-797240.html

No comments:

Post a Comment